Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

                  MY DREAM,
                            MY FUTURE...
               
                                                We all have our own dreams. others dream simple things, while others dream big, but, the bigger the dream, the harder it will be to reach it. But if you are determined to reach your dreams and you are willing to work hard, and just maybe, it will come true. My dream is just to have a better and a successful life. I dream to finish and graduate from school. Get a good job to help myself and my family. 
                              Before, i had two options on what course I will take. that is civil engineering and architecture. Now I've made up my mind and decided to take architecture because it has two things I like. That is constructing and designing. I just hope my future will be successful. 
                               Like what I watched before. the man said: For people who have Dreams: "You must believe that you'll be successful in order to become a success. It also takes one sound idea to achieve success". For people who have Ambitions:  "With hard work come results. The joy in life comes with working for and achieving something.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento